Rules & Regulation
Prem Prakash Gupta Institute students must abide by the rules and regulations of the institute. The institute authority may take disciplinary action if any student violates the institute rules and regulations. Students are advised to adhere to the rules and Regulations of the institute and discharge their responsibilities as a student with diligence, fidelity and honour. The rules and regulations are categorized into three categories as mentioned below. Students are required to follow these rules and they also have to submit bond of good conduct (Click here for the Bond format).
Prem Prakash Gupta Institute General Rules and Regulations for Students
- Students shall behave with dignity and courtesy inside and outside the college.
- Students shall observe strict modesty in dress. Boys can wear formal dress (Trousers & Shirt),Jeans and Shirt. Girls can wear Salwar-Suit, Jeans and Shirt or Kurta. Both boys and girls must not wear T-shirt and tight fit wears. For girls without sleeve shirt and T-shirt, Tight fit laggies and other wears are strictly banned.
- Students should wear identity cards inside the campus and also when attending any meetings outside the campus. I-Cards are to be worn round the neck and this drill is compulsory. Any violation of these orders will lead to disciplinary action.
- Possession of mobile phones during the college hours in the campus is strictly prohibited. Anybody found with a mobile, a fine of Rs.5000/- and deduction of marks from general proficiency will be imposed.
- Girl students are not allowed to leave the institute premises during the institute timings. If a girl student wants to leave the institute for some valid reasons before the closing of institute timing she has to follow SOP- ADMIN S11: Gate Pass for Girl Students.
- Students shall not entertain visitors without prior permission in the campus. Students are expected to read notices/circulars displayed on the college notice board. Ignorance of not reading any notice/circular displayed shall not be accepted as an excuse for failing to comply with the directions contained in it.
- Spitting, smoking and throwing bits of paper inside the institute campus are harmful and must be avoided. Refrain from possessing, consuming or distributing alcohol, harmful drugs, narcotics, ghutkas, chewing gums and smoking cigarettes. Any violation of these orders will lead to disciplinary action.
- Do not possess firecrackers of any kind in the hostel and college campus.
- Do not smear colored powder and splash color water in the guise of festivals and functions on or during any other occasion in the hostel or college campus.
- Do not scribble on the desks or the black board or on the walls of the college and hostel.
- Students are forbidden from entering the institute office during unspecified hours.
- Students are advised not to harm the reputation of the institute or individual (fellow students and institute staff) through social and electronic media.